Office of the Mission Director, National Health Mission, Assam issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of State Programme Manager, Additional Consultant (Material Health), Hospital Administrator, RMNCH Counselor, Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant, NVBDCP, District Programme Officer, NCD, Consultant (RKSK), Finance & Accounts Consultant, NVBDCP, Dietician, Speech Therapist/ Audiologist, DEIC, Finance cum Logistic Consultant, NCD & District Programme Coordinator, NCD Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 27.01.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 46 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. State Programme Manager: 01 Post
2. Additional Consultant (Material Health): 02 Posts
3. Hospital Administrator: 02 Posts
4. RMNCH Counselor: 02 Posts
5. Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant, NVBDCP: 01 Post
6. District Programme Officer, NCD: 08 Posts
7. Consultant (RKSK): 02 Posts
8. Finance & Accounts Consultant, NVBDCP: 01 Post
9. Dietician: 02 Posts
10. Speech Therapist/ Audiologist, DEIC: 22 Posts
11. Finance cum Logistic Consultant, NCD: 02 Posts
12. District Programme Coordinator, NCD: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Health Management/ Public Health Management for Post 1, MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology for Post 2, Master Degree in Hospital Administration/ Hospital Management/ MD (Hospital Administration) for Post 3 & Bachelor in Social Work/ Social Science/ Sociology/ Psychology from Govt. recognized university for post 4 and Refer the notification for remaining Posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be up to 50/ 55/ 62 years for Posts 1 to 6. Age relaxations are applicable 5 years for Posts 1, 2 & 7, 3 for Posts 11 & 12, 2 years for Posts 3 to 6 & 8 and 1 year for Post 9.
Selection Process: Short listed candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.nrhmassam.in on or before 27.01.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.nrhmassam.in.
- Click on Job Opportunities.
- Select the Desired Post.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.01.2016.