“Mini Ratna” Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise, North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited, Shillong issued a recruitment notification for the special recruitment of 55 Manager, Trainee Engineer (Civil), Trainee Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical), Trainee Accounts Officer, Trainee Personnel Officer, Medical Officer, Security Officer for SC, ST & OBC candidates under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 03.01.2016 to 17.01.2016 & send hard copy of applications on or before 02.02.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 55 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Manager: 01 Post
2. Trainee Engineer (Civil): 27 Posts
3. Trainee Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical): 14 Posts
4. Trainee Accounts: 04 Posts
5. Trainee Personal Officer: 04 Posts
6. Medical Officer: 02 Posts
7. Security Officer: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA/ ICWA or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance for the Posts 1, 4, BE/ B.Tech/ B Sc. Engg. in Civil Engineering & Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering for Posts 2, 3, Graduate with MBA or Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ Human Resource Development/ Human Resource Management for Post 5, MBBS degree and registration with Indian Medical Council for Post 6 and Graduate in any discipline for Post 7.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 18 years and age relaxations are applicable 5 years for ST & SC and 3 for OBC candidates
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/ and personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 560/- through Pay-in Slip in any of the branch of State Bank of India on or before 19-01-2016.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply through online website www. neepco.gov.in from 03.01.2016 to 17.01.2016 send hard copy of application with all academic, professional qualification certificates/ testimonial/ mark sheets, photograph, caste certificate, PwD certificate, experience certificate, other relevant documents as on envelope superscribed with Advertisement Number, Post applied for with post code in Block Letters and should be sent by Ordinary Post only to “Post Box No. 89 at GPO, Shillong – 793001 on or before 02.02.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & contact no.
- Log on to website “neepco.gov.in”.
- Click on to “Recruitment”.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the mandatory details & submit the form.
- Take printout of application for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Application : 03.01.2016
- Closing Date for Online Application : 17.01.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee to Bank : 19.01.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 02.02.2016