Government of Puducherry Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College, Mahe issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 39 Clinical Registrar, Emergency Medical Officer, Yoga Teacher, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Draughtsman, Laboratory Technician (Clinical), Rachana Sharir, Multi Tasking Staff, Plumber, Lower Division Clerk, Driver & other Posts on contract basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply on prescribed application format on or before 20.01.2016 by 05:00 P.M. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 39 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Clinical Registrar (Panchakarma): 01 Post
2. Emergency Medical Officer: 02 Posts
3. Yoga Teacher/ Instructor: 01 Post
4. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
5. Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
6. Draughtsman: 01 Post
7. Laboratory Technician (Clinical): 01 Post
8. Laboratory Technician (Rachana Sharir): 01 Post
9. Laboratory Technician (Dravyaguna): 01 Post
10. Laboratory Technician (Rasasastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana): 01 Post
11. Laboratory Technician (Roganidana & Vikriti Vigyana): 01 Post
12. Laboratory Technician (Kriya Sharir): 01 Post
13. Pharmacist: 01 Post
14. Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
15. Midwife (PT & SR): 01 Post
16. PA to Principal: 01 Post
17. Museum Keeper: 01 Post
18. Electrician: 01 Post
19. Plumber: 02 Posts
20. Lower Division Clerk: 02 Posts
21. Driver: 02 Posts
22. Multitasking Staff (General): 06 Posts
23. Multitasking Staff (Security): 08 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MD (Ayurveda) in Panchakarma for post 1, MBBS for post 2, Degree in Ayurveda BAMS for post 3, SSLC and ITI certificate for post 19, Bachelor Degree for post 20, X Std with valid LMV Driving License for post 21, pass in SSLC doe post 22 & 23. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 35 years for post 1, 2, 7, 20, 32 years for post 3, 4, 5, 6, 13 to 19, 21, 30 years for post 8 to 12, 40 years for 22, 23. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- through Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the Administrative Officer, Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College, Mahe payable at Mahe.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with DD, copies of all certificates on or before 20.01.2016 by 05:00 P.M. Superscribe the envelope with name of the post applied for.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20.01.2016 by 05:00 P.M.