SSC (Staff Selection Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of SI (Sub-Inspector) in Delhi Police, CAPFs, BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB and ASI (Assistant Sub-Inspector) in CISF. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 09.01.2016 to 02.02.2016. Full vacancy details educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are mentioned below.
Name of the Posts : SI (Sub-Inspector) & ASI (Assistant Sub-Inspector)
- Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police
- Sub Inspector (SI) in CAPFs
- Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub- Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in required discipline from a recognized university. Check official notification for full details.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be 20 – 25 years as on 01.01.2016.
Selection Process:Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, PST (Physical Test) & Medical.
Application Fees : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (General & OBC). No fee for PWD/ST/SC/Women candidates.
How to Apply:Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website of the Commission form 09.01.2016 to 02.02.2016.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application : 09.01.2016.
- Closing Date of Online Application : 02.02.2016
- Date of Exam (Paper – I) : 20.03.2016
- Date of Exam (Paper – II) : 05.06.2016