Government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 710 Lab Technician Grade-III Posts on contract basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 10.01.2016 to 01.02.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Lab Technician Grade-III
Total No. of Posts: 710 Posts
1. GT: 235 Posts
2. BC: 182 Posts
3. BC (M): 25 Posts
4. MBC/ DC: 137 Post
5. SC: 102 Posts
6. SC (A): 22 Posts
7. ST: 07 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Plus-two Examination with Certificate in Medical Lab Technology Course (one year duration) undergone in any institution recognized by the Director of Medical Education.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-30 years for OC, 18-57 years for SC/ ST/ SCA/ BC/ BCM/ MBC & DNC as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic and technical qualification merit.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH) and DW candidates) through following modes.
Online Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee through online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card or Mobile wallet Payment.
Offline Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee through System generated payment Challan at any of the branches of Indian Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in from 10.01.2016 to 01.02.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID, mobile number & scanned copies of colour photograph and signature.
- Log on through the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Click on “Online Registration”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee : 10.01.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online & for Online Payment of Fee : 01.02.2016
- Last Date for Editing Application Details : 01.02.2016
- Last Date for Printing tour Application 03.02.2016
- Last Date for Offline Payment of Fee : 03.02.2016