UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for recruitment of 60 Assistant Director, Assistant Architect, Deputy Architect Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 04.02.2016 by 23:59 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 60 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Director (Cost): 24 Posts
2. Assistant Architect (Ministry/ Department of Health & Family Welfare): 01 Post
3. Deputy Architect in CPWD: 13 Posts
4. Assistant Architect in CPWD: 22 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Qualifications recognized for enrolment in the Register of Members of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for post 1, Degree in Architecture of a recognized University or equivalent for post 2, 3, 4.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 35 years for post 1, 3, 30 years for post 2, 4 as on the last date for submission of online application. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 04.02.2016 by 23:59 hrs and take the printout of online application on or before 05.02.2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Now upload documents in Document Upload Module.
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04.02.2016 by 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date to take Printout of Application: 05.02.2016 by 23:59 hrs.