Bank of India, Mumbai issued a recruitment notificaiton for the recruitment of 77 Chartered Accountant, Risk Analyst, Law Officer, Information Technology, Technical Officer (Premises), Technical Officer (Appraisal) Posts in various cadre/ scales. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 23.02.2016 to 08.03.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 77 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Chartered Accountant: 20 Posts
2. Risk Analyst: 04 Posts
3. Law Officer: 05 Posts
4. Information Technology: 42 Posts
5. Technical Officer (Premises): 02 Posts
6. Technical Officer (Appraisal): 04 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should pass final examination of Chartered Accountants for Post 1, Graduation Degree and Post Graduation Degree in Management/ Programme/ Business Administration with specialisation in Risk Management for Post 2, Graduate degree in Law with minimum 60% marks for Post 3, Graduate Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Electronics and Tele Communication with 60% marks for Post 4, Graduate Degree in Civil for Post 5, Engineering degree in Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Computer Science, Metallurgy, B. Pharm for Post 6.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-35 years for Post 1, 25-35 years for other Posts as on 01.01.2016.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of online test and/or group discussion and/or personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) through online mode.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website “www.bankofindia.co.in” from 23.02.2016 to 08.03.2016.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before applying online candidate should have to scan the documents.
- Log on to the website “www.bankofindia.co.in”.
- Click on the link “Career”.
- Click on “Click here to Proceed”.
- Select desired post & click on “CLICK for apply online”.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Take printout of application for future use.
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.02.2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.03.2016.