CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 182 Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable Posts on temporary basis in Group “B & “C” on Ministerial, non Gazetted, Combatised paramedical staff in CRPF on all India basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 23.02.2016 to 23.03.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 182 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) (Group B): 22 Posts
2. Sub Inspector (Radiographer) (Group B): 06 Posts
3. Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) (Group C): 54 Posts
4. Assistant Sub Inspector (Laboratory Technician) (Group C): 05 Posts
5. Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician) (Group C): 04 Posts
6. Head Constable (Jr X-Ray Assistant) (Group C): 04 Posts
7. Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant) (Group C): 02 Posts
8. Head Constable (Air Conditioning Plant Technician) (Group C): 01 Post
9. Head Constable (Steward) (Group C): 05 Posts
10. Constable (Ward Boy/ Girl) (Group C): 27 Posts
11. Constable (Masalchi) (Group C): 02 Posts
12. Constable (Cook) (Group C): 22 Posts
13. Constable (S/K) (Group C): 20 Posts
14. Constable (W/M) (Group C): 8 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent & must have passed the examination held by Nursing Council with 3 1/2 years course in General Nursing & Mid Wifery for post 1, Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent with Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy for post 3, Matriculation pass from recognized Board with relevant experience for post 10 to 14. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 30 years for post 1, 2 as on 23.03.2016, between 20-25 years for post 3 to 8, 18-23 years for post 9 to 14 as on 01.08.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on physical standard test, physical efficiency test, written test, trade test, screening of testimonials/ documents, medical examination.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for Group-B posts, Rs. 50/- for Group-C posts through SBI Challan or through Net Banking using Debit card/ Credit Card or through E-Challan of post office. No fee for SC/ ST/ Females & Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.crpfindia.com from 23.02.2016 to 23.03.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Log on through the website www.crpfindia.com.
- Click on “Regarding Recruitment of Para Medical Staff for the Year 2016”.
- Select the desired State.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 23.02.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online : 23.03.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Post Office : 5 Days Before the Last Date to Apply Online