DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation), Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC), Delhi issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO and Scientist/ Engineer in Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) Posts by direct recruitment in specified disciplines and categories. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 10.042016 at 17:00 hrs. Full vacancy details like age, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 163 Posts
Name of the Posts: Scientist ‘B’ & Scientist/ Engineer ‘B’
I. Screening Based on Valid GATE 2015/ 2016 Score: 154 Posts
1. Electronics & Comm. Engg: 40 Posts
2. Computer Science & Engg: 35 Posts
3. Mechanical Engg: 26 Posts
4. Mathematics: 07 Posts
5. Electrical Engg: 10 Posts
6. Physics: 06 Posts
7. Aeronautical Engg: 05 Posts
8. Chemical Engg: 09 Posts
9. Chemistry: 05 Posts
10. Textile Engg: 02 Posts
11. Civil Engg: 08 Posts
12. Material Science & Engg/ Metallurgical Engg: 01 Post
II. Screening Based on Percentage of Marks in Essential Qualification: 09 Posts
1. Agriculture Science: 01 Post
2. Animal Science: 01 Post
3. Cognitive Science: 01 Post
4. Biomedical Engg: 01 Post
5. Fire Tech Safety Engg: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg/ Technology in Mechanical Engg/ Technology in Computer Science & Engg for Post I1, I2, I3, Master’s Degree in Mathematics for Post I4, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical Engg for Post I5, Master’s Degree in Physics for Post I6, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Aeronautical Engg/ Chemical Engg/ Textile Engg/ Civil Engg/ Metallurgy (Material Science & Engg/ Metallurgical Engg)/ Biomedical Engg/ Fire Tech Safety Engg for Post I7, I8, I10, I11, I12, II4, II5, Master’s Degree in Chemistry for Post I9, Master’s Degree in Agriculture Science/ Animal Science/ Cognitive for Post II1, II2, II3, Science for Post II1, II2, II3 with valid NET/ GATE score.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 10.04.2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on valid GATE score of GATE 2015/ 2016 & personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through online payment. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website “www.rac.gov.in” from 20.03.2016 to 10.04.2016 at 17:00 hrs.
- Start Date for Submission of Online Applications : 20.03.2016 at 17:00 hrs
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications : 10.04.2016 at 17:00 hrs
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications for Candidates Qualifying Degree in Final Examination : 10.04.2016
- Tentative Date of Interview for Subjects/ Disciplines in Part I : May 2016
- Tentative Date of Interview for Subjects/ Disciplines in Part II : August 2016