HPGCL (Haryana Power Utilities viz. Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited), HVPNL (Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited), UHBVNL (Uttar Haryana Bijli Nigam Vitran Limited) & DHBVNL (Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited) issued a recrutment notification for the recruitment of 317 Assistant Engineer (Elect, Mechanical, IT, Electronics & Civil) & Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 20.02.2016. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No of Posts: 317 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 118 Posts
a. HVPNL: 40 Posts
b. UHBVNL: 27 Posts
c. DHBVNL: 31 Posts
d. HPGCL: 20 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) [HPGCL]: 16 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation) [HPGCL]: 04 Posts
4. Assistant Engineer (IT): 29 Posts
a. HVPNL: 10 Posts
b. UHBVNL: 07 Posts
c. DHBVNL: 08 Posts
d. HPGCL: 04 Posts
5. Assistant Engineer (Electronics) [HPGCL]: 07 Posts
6. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 16 Posts
a. HVPNL: 04 Posts
b. UHBVNL: 02 Posts
c. DHBVNL: 02 Posts
d. HPGCL: 08 Posts
7. Upper Division Clerk: 127 Posts
a. UHBVNL (HO): 14 Posts
b. UHBVNL (FO): 60 Posts
c. DHBVNL: 53 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full-time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology, Civil Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE or by a State board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General Category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile for S.No-1 to 6, BCA with at least 60% marks in respect of General category & other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana Domicile or full time MCA/ M.Sc (Information Technology) from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government for S.No-7 and have passed Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matric standard.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 20 to 42 years for Asst Engineer posts, 18 to 42 years for UDC posts as on 19.08.2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000/- (male) & Rs. 500/- (female) for General Category for, Rs. 250/- (male) & Rs. 125/- (female) for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBP (G) Category for Asst Engineer posts and Rs. 150/- (male) & Rs. 75/- (female) for General Category, Rs. 35/- (male) & Rs. 18/- (female) for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBP(G) Category of Haryana only for UDC posts & bank charges of Rs. 60/- through challan at any branch of SBI for depositing the fees. No Fee for ESM & PWD candidates who are domicile of Haryana.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website “www.uhbvn.com/ www.hvpn.gov.in, www.dhbvn.com, www.hpgcl.gov.in” on or before 20.02.2016.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid email ID & need to scan their photograph and signature.
- Log on to the website “www.uhbvn.com/ www.hvpn.gov.in, www.dhbvn.com, www.hpgcl.gov.in”.
- Click on “Recruitment/ Career”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Engineers and UDC (IT) in Haryana Power Utilities”.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Login yourself & fill all the details and upload the photo & signature.
- Click on “Submit”.
- After Submission, take a printout copy of duly filled online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 30.01.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online : 20.02.2016
- Starting Date for depositing fees in any SBI branch through Challan : 03.02.2016
- Last Date for depositing fees in any SBI branch through Challan : 24.02.2016