HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) issued a recruitment notification for recruitment of 4509 Shift Attendant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Assistant Law Officer, Grid Sub Station Operator, Section Officer & other Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 05.03.2016 to 04.04.2016 by 11:59 P.M. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 4509 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Shift Attendant (Re-Advertised): 2426 Posts
2. Upper Divisional Clerk (Re-Advertised): 447 Posts
3. Lower Division Clerk (Re-Advertised): 964 Posts
4. Assistant Law Officer: 03 Posts
5. Grid Sub Station Operator: 418 Posts
6. Upper Divisional Clerk (Head Office/ Field): 36 Posts
7. Lower Division Clerk (Head Office/ Field): 109 Posts
8. Section Officer: 04 Posts
9. Divisional Accountant: 21 Posts
10. Accounts Clerk: 15 Posts
11. Analyst: 08 Posts
12. Assistant Fire Operator: 03 Posts
13. Assistant Store Keeper: 02 Posts
14. Foreman Grade-II (Hydel): 01 Post
15. Foreman Grade-II (Thermal)(Electrical Trade): 05 Posts
16. Foreman Grade-II (Thermal) Mechanical Trade: 04 Posts
17. Operator (Hydel) Electrical: 05 Posts
18. Operator (Hydel) Mechanical: 03 Posts
19. Store Munshi: 03 Posts
20. Technician (Thermal) Electrician: 08 Posts
21. Technician (Thermal) Fitter: 08 Posts
22. Technician (Thermal) Electronics & Communication: 04 Posts
23. Technician (Thermal) Instrumentation & Control: 03 Posts
24. Junior Scale Stenographer: 09 Posts
Educational Qualification:Candidates should possess Matric with 02 years ITI Course in Electrician/ Electronics/ Wireman trade or Lineman & Electrification (Maintenance & Repair of Electrical and Domestic Appliances) from VEI (Vocational Educational Institute) with a minimum 60% marks for Post No. 01, Bachelor Degree in commerce with 60% marks for Post No. 02, 03 & 06 LLB(Professional) Degree from any university recognized by Govt. of Haryana for Post No. 04, Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE or by a state board of Technical Education with 55% marks for Post No. 05, Graduation with a minimum 60% marks for Post No. 07 & other qualification refer the notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 42 years. Relaxation of age will be applicable as per Haryana Govt Instructions.
Selection Process:Candidates will be selected on the basis of verification/ test/ interview.
Application Fee:Candidates should have to pay Rs. 150/- for Gen (Male/ Female) & Rs. 75/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only) and Rs. 35/- for male & Rs. 18/- for Female (of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only) for Post No. 04, 05, 08 to 10, 12, 14 to 18 & 24 and Rs. 100/- for Gen (Male/ Female) & Rs. 50/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only) and Rs. 25/- for male, Rs. 13/- for Female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only) for Post No. 01 to 03, 06, 07, 11, 13, 19 to 23 through online. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. No Fee for PH/ Ex-Serviceman of Haryana candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.hssc.gov.in from 05.03.2016 to 04.04.2016 by 11:59 P.M.
- Date of Advertisement : 20.02.2016
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 05.03.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online : 04.04.2016 by 11:59 P.M.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee : 07.04.2016 by 11:59 P.M.