KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 161 Regional Transport Officer (RTO) & Inspector of Motor Vehicle Posts in the Department of Transport. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 04.02.2016 to 04.03.2016 till 11:45 PM. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 161 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Regional Transport Officer: 11 Posts
2. Inspector of Motor Vehicles: 150 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be a holder of Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from a recognised University for S.No-1, pass in X standard, valid driving license, Degree & Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering of from a recognized University & have relevant experience in automobile workshop for S.No-2.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 18 to 35 years for General Merit, 38 years for Category 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B, 40 years for SC, ST & Category-1.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Competitive Exam (CBCE).
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, Rs.25/- for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 04.02.2016 to 04.03.2016 till 11:45 PM.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & need to scanned photograph, documents.
- Log on through the website “www.kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR RTO/INSPECTOR OF MOTOR VEHICLES”.
- Login yourself & fill all the details, upload the photograph, documents & payment details and submit the form.
- After submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 04.02.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online ; 04.03.2016 (11:45 PM)
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee (Within working hours of Post Office) : 05.03.2016