MTNL (Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 66 Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom, Civil and Electrical) Posts on direct recruitment through GATE 2015 Score. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 24.02.2016 to 21.03.2016. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Junior Telecom Officer
Total No. of Posts: 66 Posts
1. Telecom: 59 Posts
2. Electrical: 05 Posts
3. Civil: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full time Degree in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech/ equivalent Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines).
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 21.03.2016. Age relaxation is applicable upto 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST and 10 years for PwD candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC category, Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category through online/ offline mode.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay through online by using credit/ debit card/ net banking. On successful payment, e-payment receipt will be generated.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through Bank challan in any branch of Union Bank of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.mtnl.in from 24.02.2016 to 21.03.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.mtnl.in.
- Click on “High Lights —–> Recruitment of Junior Telecom Officer (Telecom/ Electrical/ Civil) in MTNL”.
- Read Instructions Carefully.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 24.02.2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 21.03.2016.