NIELIT (National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology) Shimla issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator, Project Manager, Computer Operator, UIDAI Certified Aadhaar Operators, Lab Attendant & other Posts for empanelment of technical manpower to be deployed in Govt. Departments on contract basis. Eligible candidates who fulfil all eligibility criteria may walk in on 26 & 27.02.2016 from 10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 59 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Data Entry Operator: 20 Posts
2. Project Manager: 01 Post
3. Computer Operator (Steno): 02 Posts
4. Computer Operator (Accounts): 01 Post
5. Computer Operator: 01 Post
6. UIDAI Certified Adhaar Operators: 20 Posts
7. Project Coordinator: 01 Post
8. Customer Support Persons: 02 Posts
9. Project Assistant: 01 Post
10. Sr. Faculty (IT): 03 Posts
11. Faculty (IT): 02 Posts
12. Hardware Faculty: 01 Post
13. Sr. Lab Attendant: 03 Posts
14. Lab Attendant: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 with Diploma in Computers/ NIELIT ‘O’ Level with typing knowledge for Post No. 01, B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Technology)/ MCA/ ‘B’ level of NIELIT with six years experience or (B.Tech/ B.E (Other discipline)/ Master degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology with one year ‘A’ Level of NIELIT/Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Science/ Application/ NIELIT Diploma for Post No. 02, Graduation/ B.Com with one year Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Science/Applications/ NIELIT ‘A’ Level and knowledge of short hand and speed as per Govt. norms for Post No. 03, 04 & 05, at least 10+2 and should preferable be a Graduate for Post No. 06 & other qualification refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Skill Test & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- through demand draft drawn in favour of Director, NIELIT, Shimla payable at Shimla or by cash.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria may walk in skill test/ interview with application in prescribed format along with all original and self attested copies of mark sheets/ degrees/ testimonial/ post qualification experience certificates (including the Experience letter of the current place of working, fee on 26 & 27.02.2016 from 10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.
Venue for Interview : NIELIT, Shimla.
- Date & Time of Interview for Post No. 01 to 08 : 26.02.2016 from 10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.
- Date & Time of Interview for Post No. 09 to 14 : 27.02.2016 from 10:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.