OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the special recruitment of 77 Forest Ranger Posts of Group-B of Odisha Forest Service under Forest & Environment Department for ST & SC candidates of Odisha. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 15.02.2016 to 14.03.2016 by 11:59 P.M. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Forest Ranger
Total No. of Posts: 77 Posts
1. B.Sc (Forestry): 39 Posts
2. Other than Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry: 38 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with atleast one of the subjects Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Zoology.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-37 years as on 01.01.2016 i.e., candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1979 and not later than 01.01.1995.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, physical test & viva voce test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 15.02.2016 to 14.03.2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photograph, signature & relevant documents
- Log on through the website www.opsc.gov.in.
- Click on “Advertisement” & Select the desired post.
- Click on “Apply Online” —> “Application/ Challan Re-Print”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15.02.2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14.03.2016 by 11:59 P.M.