PGCIL (Power Grid Corporation of India Limited) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Junior Officer Trainee (HR) & Assistant (Finance & Accounts) Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 14.03.2016 at 23.59 Hrs. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 51 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 43 Posts
2. Junior Officer Trainee (HR): 04 Posts
3. Assistant (Finance & Accounts): 04 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical board/ institute with minimum 70% marks for S.No-1, Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute for S.No-2, B.Com. with first (1st) division from a recognized University/ College for S.No-3 with relevant experience.
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit is 27 years for UR, 30 years for OBC (NCL), 32 years for SC/ ST for S.No-1, 27 years for UR/ ST, 30 years for OBC (NCL), 32 years for SC for S.No-2, 28 years for UR/ ST, 31 years for OBC (NCL), 33 years for SC for S.No-3. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Computer Skill Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.360/- for S.No-1, 2, Rs.260/- for S.No-3 in the form of Bank Challan at any branch of State Bank of India. SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM candidates are exempted from this application fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can an apply online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 19.02.2016 at 09.00 Hrs to 14.03.2016 at 23.59 Hrs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online applicants should scan the copies of passport size colour photograph, signature.
- Log on through the website www.powergridindia.com.
- Click on “Careers” —> “Job Opportunities”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to Apply”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take print copy of application form for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online :19.02.2016 at 09.00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online : 14.03.2016 at 23.59 Hrs
- Starting Date of depositing Fee through Bank Challan : 22.02.2016 at 10.00 Hrs
- Last Date to depositing Fee through Bank Challan : 17.03.2016 at 17:00 Hrs
- Availability of Admit cards on website : Will be notified subsequently
- Date of Written Test : Will be notified subsequently