TSLPRB (Telangana State level Police Recruitment Board) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 510 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police, Sub Inspector, Station Fire Officer Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 10.02.2016 at 08:00 AM to 03.03.2016 (Midnight). Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 510 Posts
Name of the Posts:
I. Police Department: 489 Posts
1. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women): 208 Posts
2. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women): 74 Posts
3. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men): 02 Posts
4. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men): 205 Posts
II. Special Protection Force (SPF) Department: 12 Posts
1. Sub Inspector (Men): 12 Posts
III. Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department: 09 Posts
1. Station Fire Officer: 09 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a Degree awarded by any University in India or any other equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 25 years for post I & II, 18-30 years for post III as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurements Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Final Written Examination.
Application & Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST candidates) through Mee Seva (e-Seva)/ TS Online/ AP Online centers or through Payment Gateway (Credit card/ Debit card/ Internet Banking).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.tslprb.in from 10.02.2016 at 08:00 AM to 03.03.2016 (Midnight).
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 10.02.2016 at 08:00 AM
- Last Date to Apply Online : 03.03.2016 (Midnight)
- Date of Download of Hall Ticket : One week before the date of Preliminary Written Test
- Date & Time of Preliminary Written Test : 17.04.2016 (Sunday) from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM