Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd issued recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts on direct recruitment basis of Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd and District Central Cooperative Banks of resolution passes in their Board meetings as per the Registrar’s order. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 11.03.2016 to 28.03.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Assistant (Multipurpose)
Total No. of Posts: 441 Posts
1. Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd: 34 Posts (General: 11 Posts, SC: 04 Posts, ST: 01 Post, MBC: 10 Posts, BC: 06 Posts, WBC: 02 Posts)
2. 20 District Central Cooperative Banks: 407 Posts (General: 207 Posts, SC: 69 Posts, ST: 04 Posts, MBC: 67 Posts, BC: 46 Posts, WBC: 14 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation Degree in any subject or equivalent from a recognised University with computer knowledge.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 33 years (Born not earlier than 02.01.1983 and not later than 01.01.1995) as on 01.01.2016. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ MBC/ WBC/ BC and permanent staff working in Cooperative Banks register in Bihar State.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of online examination, written test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST candidates and Rs. 600/- for others through online mode by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.biharbank.bih.nic.in from 11.03.2016 to 28.03.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Candidates should scan their photograph & signature.
- Candidates have valid e mail id and mobile no.
- Log on the website www.biharbank.bih.nic.in.
- Click on Recruitment & Select the desired post
- Click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Now take print out of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees Online : 11.03.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees Online : 28.03.2016
- Closing Date fir Editing Application Details : 28.03.2016
- Last Date for Printing Your Application : 12.04.2016
- Tentative Date for Online Examination : April/ May 2016