GIC (General Insurance Corporation of India) India, Mumbai issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager Posts (Insurance, General, Finance/ Accounts, Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Legal) in Scale -I. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 23.03.2016 to 11.04.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Total No. of Posts: 20 Posts
1. Insurance: 06 Posts
2. General: 06 Posts
3. Finance/ Accounts: 04 Posts
4. Mechanical Engineering: 01 Post
5. Aeronautical Engineering: 01 Post
6. Legal: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation for S.No-1, 2, B.Com for S.No-3, BE/ B.Tech/ Mechanical for S.No-4, BE/ B.Tech/ (Aeronautical) for S.No-5, LLB/ B.L for S.No-6 with required experience.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 21-30 years as on 23.03.2016. Age relaxation is admissible 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD Candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of applicants performance in online written examination & interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 500/- as Processing and Examination fees through online by using only Master/ Visa/ Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/ Mobile Wallets. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST, Physically Handicapped categories & employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.gicofindia.com on or before 23.03.2016 to 11.04.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online applicants should have valid login credentials & scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Candidates should log on through the website www.gicofindia.com
- Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to Apply”.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application Form
- Check once before submit the application form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee : 23.03.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee : 11.04.2016
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of Application : 26.04.2016
- Tentative Date of online Examination : 15.05.2016