High court of Gujarat, Ahmedabad issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 36 Private Secretary (Class-II) & English Stenographer Grade-II (Class-III) Posts on direct recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16.03.2016 at 12.00 hrs to 31.03.2016 at 23.59 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 36 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Private Secretary: 18 (ST: 06 Posts, SEBC: 12 Posts)
2. English Stenographer Grade-II: 18 (General: 08 Posts, SC: 01 Post, ST: 03 Posts, SEBC: 06 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses Graduation from a recognized university & knowledge of Computer operation.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 – 35 years as on 02.03.2016. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PH & Ex – Servicemen.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on stenography test/ oral interview & written test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs 250/- (for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PH) or Ex-Servicemen Rs 500/- (for remaining all other candidates) plus the usual Bank Charges through remitting the same in Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 16.03.2016 at 12.00 hrs to 31.03.2016 at 23.59 hrs.
- Starting date for submission of On-line application : 16.03.2016 at 12.00 hrs
- Closing date for submission of On-line application : 31.03.2016 at 23.59 hrs
- Date of Stenography Test/ Skill Test for both the Posts : 01.05.2016
- Written Examination for Post No.02 : 01.05.2016
- Oral Interview for Post No.01 : July/ August 2016