HPSC (Haryana Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager (Legal) ‘Group-A’ in Haryana State Warehousing Corporation, Editor (Class-II) in Labour Department & Assistant Labour Commissioner (Class-II) in Labour Department. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 27.04.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 06 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Manager (Legal) ‘Group-A’ in Haryana State Warehousing Corporation: 01 Post
2. Editor (Class-II) in Labour Department: 01 Post
3. Assistant Labour Commissioner (Class-II) in Labour Department: 04 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation along with LLB (Professional) in 1st division with 10 years enrollment as an advocate and having experience in handling legal matters in public sector undertaking/ banks for S.No-1, Graduate with Economics or Public Administration or Sociology or Commerce for S.No-2, Law Graduate with labour laws as one of the subjects from any recognized University or Institution for S.No-3 with relevant experience.
Age Limit:Candidates age should be in between 35 to 45 years for S.No-1, 21 to 42 years for S.No-2 & 3 as on 27.04.2016. Age relaxation is 05 years for General, ST & 10 years for PH candidates.
Application Fee:Candidates should pay Rs.500/- for Male candidates of General category & all reserved categories of other States, Rs.125/- for Female candidates of all (General and reserved) categories of all states, Rs.125/- Male candidates of SC/ BC/ EBP (GC)/ ESM categories of Haryana only, Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in on or before 27.04.2016 & send hard copy of the application with along with documents to the Commission’s office, Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC), Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula on or before 10.05.2016 upto 05:00 P.M & 16.05.2016 upto 05:00 P.M. for remote areas.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Log on through the website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in.
- Click on Advertisement & Select the desired post.
- Read all the notification & Click on the link www.hpsconline.in for Apply Online.
- Click on Online Form Submission ———> Apply Online.
- Select the desired post.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online : 27.04.2016
- Closing Date for Deposit of Application Fees in All Branches of State Bank of India & State Bank of Patiala : 02.05.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application : 10.05.2016 by 05:00 P.M
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application for Remote Areas : 16.05.2016 by 05:00 P.M.