Joint Armed Forces Medical Services issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer Posts on contract basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 12.03.2016 to 27.03.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application Fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses Medical qualification, Post Graduation degree/ diploma & permanent registration from any State Medical Council/ MCI.
Age Limit: Candidates age must not have attained 45 years as on 31.12.2016.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview, physical & medical standard.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs 200/- through online payment (interned banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card) only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.amcsscentry.gov.in from 12.03.2016 to 27.03.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact no, scanned copies of all relevant certificates and passport size photograph.
- Log on to www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Fill the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Take a printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 12.03.2016.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 27.03.2016.