IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited), Mathura issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 65 Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts for its Mathura Refinery at Mathura, Uttar Pradesh. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 16.03.2016 to 08.04.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 65 Posts
Name of the Posts:
A. Trade Apprentice: 29 Posts
1. Attendant Operator-Chemical Plant (Chemical): 21 Posts
2. Fitter (Mechanical): 08 Posts
B. Technician Apprentice: 36 Posts
1. Chemical: 14 Posts
2. Electrical: 12 Posts
3. Mechanical: 04 Posts
4. Instrumentation: 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 3 years Full Time B.Sc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry) for Post A-1, Matric with Two year ITI (Fitter) course for post A-2, 3 years Full Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering for Post B.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-24 years as on 31.03.2016. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 15 years for PwD (SC), 13 years for PwD (OBC) candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, interview
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.iocl.com on or before 16.03.2016 to 08.04.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.iocl.com.
- Click on “Latest job openings”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Click on http://220.127.116.11/iocmathura/fhome.aspx to apply online”.
- Fill all the personal, educational, communication details etc, other information & Submit the form.
- Take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16.03.2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08.04.2016.