CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) issued Admit Cards for JEE Main 2016 Examination. Eligible candidates who have applied for above mentioned exam can download their admit cards from the link given below.
Candidates are advised to check their JEE Main Admit Card carefully for their Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Center, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. In case of any discrepancy, they shall communicate to JEE Main Secretariat immediately for necessary action.
How to download JEE Main Admit Card 2016
- Candidates need to click on the link "JEE Main 2016 Admit Card Download".
- Now they have to log in by entering their Application Number and Password for downloading the hall ticket.
- Before clicking on the download option, candidates shall verify all the details mentioned on admit card.
- After verification, they can download and print it.
Forgot JEE Main 2016 Application Number or Password:
If a candidate has forgotten his/her JEE Main 2016 Application Number or Password, he/she can use the account recovery option. Candidates will be required to follow the below mentioned steps for accessing their accounts:
On JEE Main 2016 Admit Card download page, JEE Main 2016 Application Number and Password have to be entered by the candidates. They will be required to click on “I can’t access my account” if they don’t remember any of the above mentioned details. After clicking on “I can’t access my account”, following window will appear. Here candidates have to select any of the following two options by clicking on it and then click on “CONTINUE” button.
1. I forgot my Password.
2. I forgot my Application Number
1. Forgot Password:
- If a candidate has forgotten the password, then after clicking on “CONTINUE”, following options will appear:
- Using Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address
- After selecting any of the above three options, candidates have to click on “CONTINUE” button. After that they will be directed to another page where details as per the chosen option will be required to be entered by the candidates
2. Forgot Application Number:
- If a candidate has forgotten the application number, then after clicking on “CONTINUE”, candidates have to enter the following details for retrieving their JEE Main 2016 Application Number:
- Candidate's Name
- Mother's Name
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Security Pin (case sensitive)