KPSC (Kerala Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 283 Environmental Scientist, Naval Architect, Junior Instructor, Police Constable, Staff Nurse & various Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 13.04.2016 Wednesday up to 12 midnight. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 283 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Environmental Scientist: 01 Post
2. Naval Architect: 01 Post
3. Animal Nutrtion Officer: 01 Post
4. Medical Officer (Siddha): 01 Post
5. Motor Transport Sub Inspector (Trainee): 03 Posts
6. Junior Instructor (Surface Ornamentation Technique): 02 Posts
7. Junior Instructor (Surveyor): 03 Posts
8. Junior Instructor (Electroplator): 01 Post
9. Junior Instructor (Mechanic – Medical Electronics): 01 Post
10. Police Constable: 131 Posts
11. Lab Attender: 07 Posts
12. Weaving Master (Part-I): 01 Post
13. Weaving Master (Part-II): 01 Post
14. Assistant Professor/ Lecturer: 09 Posts
15. Assistant Professor/ Lecturer (Pharmacy): 01 Post
16. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Physics): 01 Post
17. Higher Secondary School Teacher (English): 04 Posts
18. Staff Nurse Grade II: 91 Posts
19. Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion): 23 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Masters Degree of a recognized University in Environmental Sciences/ Environmental Studies or Ph.D for S.No-1, Degree in Naval Architecture from a recognised university for S.No-2, B.V.Sc or M.V.Sc for S.No-3, Degree in Siddha Medicine or equivalent qualification for S.No-4, Degree or Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering & have valid Heavy Duty Driving Licence for S.No-5, SSLC or its equivalent qualification or Diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering for S.No-6 to 9, SSLC or its equivalent for S.No-10 & 11. For more information refer the notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not have completed 50 years for S.No-1, 25 to 46 years for S.No-2, 18 to 50 years for S.No-3, 19 to 41 years for S.No-4, 20 to 31 years for S.No-5, 19 to 44 years for S.No-6 to 9, 18 to 26 years for S.No-10, 19 to 36 years for S.No-11, 18 to 40 years for S.No-12, 18 to 50 years for S.No-13, 21 to 50 years for S.No-14, 24 to 46 years for S.No-15, 20 to 45 years for S.No-16 & 17, 20 to 41 years for S.No-18, 18 to 29 years for S.No-19. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of OMR/ Written Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 13.04.2016 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online, candidates need to scan their photograph and signature.
- Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click on “One Time Registration”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- After Submission of Application take print out of application and retain it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 13.04.2016 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.