KPSC (Kerala Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 30 Women Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee) posts through direct recruitment in Kerala Civil Police Department. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 30.03.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Women Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee)
Total No. of Posts: 30 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-31 years for Open, should not have completed 36 years as on 01-01-2016 for Ministerial, Constabulary. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/ OMR test, Physical Efficiency Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 30.03.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photograph, signature & any one of your Identification Cards.
- Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click on “One Time Registration”.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online : 30.03.2016
- Date of OMR Test : 28.05.2016
- Date of Physical Efficiency Test : Between September 2016 & November 2016