KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Controller & Audit Officer Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 14.03.2016 to 15.04.2016 by 11:45 p.m. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 162 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Controller: 54 Posts
2. Audit Officer: 108 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master Degree in Commerce (M.Com) or must be holder of MBA (Finance) or Fellow of CA or ICWA.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years for GM, 38 years for 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B and 40 years for SC/ ST/ CAT1 candidates.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- by challan pay in nearest E payment post offices in Karnataka only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 14.03.2016 to 15.04.2016 by 11:45 p.m
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & need to scanned photograph, documents.
- Log on through the website “www.kpsc.kar.nic.in”.
- Click on “Click here to Apply Online for Asst. Controller & Audit Officer In SAAD”
- Click on “Click here for Steps to be followed while registering & Filing the Online Application”.
- Login yourself & fill all the details, upload the photograph,
- documents & payment details and submit the form.
- After submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 14.03.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online : 15.04.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee (Within Working Hours of
- Post Office) : 16.04.2016