Shipping Corporation of India Limited issued a recruitment notification for the special recruitment Drive for OBC’s of Assistant Manager Posts in Management, Legal, Finance and Accounts & Civil Engineer streams . Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 19.03.2016 to 09.04.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Total No. of Posts: 15 Posts
1. Management: 11 Posts
2. Legal: 01 Post
3. Finance and Accounts: 02 Posts
4. Civil Engineer: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Management/ Business Administration for S.No-1, Degree in Law for S.No- 2, ACA/ AICWA for S.No- 3, Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering for S.No- 4.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 30 years as on 01.01.2016.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should deposit Rs.1000/- (Non-Refundable) in SCI’s Powerjyothi Account No.32628866185 at any branch of SBI from 19.03.2016 to 11.04.2016.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.shipindia.com from 19.03.2016 to 09.04.2016 & send the application along with a copy of caste certificate for OBC, disability certificate for PWD candidates must be sent to the P.O. Box 2091, Chennai- 600020 by Ordinary Post on or before 11.04.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
- Log on to www.shipindia.com.
- Click on “Careers” & “Shore”.
- Click on “Special Recruitment Drive for OBC’s”.
- Fill the details & submit the form.
- Take a printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Application : 19.03.2016
- Ending Date for Online Application : 09.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 11. 04.2016
- Admit Card Available Date in the website : from 28.04.2016 to 07.05.2016