TANGEDCO (Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 700 Tester Chemical, Junior Assistant/ Administration, Junior Assistant/ Accounts, Junior Auditor, Steno-Typist, Typist Posts through direct recruitment. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 21.03.2016 by 11:59 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 700 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Tester Chemical: 100 Posts
2. Junior Assistant/Administration: 100 Posts
3. Junior Assistant/ Accounts: 250 Posts
4. Junior Auditor: 25 Posts
5. Steno-Typist: 25 Posts
6. Typist: 200 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc Chemistry for post 1, B.A/ B.Sc/ B.com/ any Degree for post 2, 4, B.Com for post 3, X Std/ S.S.L.C & must have passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting for post 6, Shorthand for post 5.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum of 18 years & should not have completed 30 years as on 01.07.2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of competitive written examination, viva-voce interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC, SC (A), ST/ Destitute widow and Differently abled persons) through either Challan in Indian Bank/ Canara Bank or through payment gateway in Canara Bank or Indian Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.tangedco.gov.in online on or before 21.03.2016 by 11:59 hrs by 11:59 hrs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid emial ID, contact number & scanned copies of photograph, signature, thumb impression & relevant documents.
- Log on through the website tangedco.directrecruitment.in.
- Select the desired post & Fill all the details carefully.
- Submit the form & Take printout of online application for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online : 21.03.2016 by 11:59 hrs
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee : 23.03.2016
- Date & Time of Written Examination : April/ May 2016