TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 104 Assistant Jailor Posts on direct recruitment in Tamil Nadu Jail Subordinate Service. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 08.04.2016 by 11:59 P.M. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Jailor
Total No of Posts: 104 Posts
1. SCG: 07 Posts
2.SCW: 04 Posts
3. SC-EX-SM: 01 Post
4. SCG_PSTM: 02 Posts
5. SCW_PSTM: 01 Post
6. STG_PSTM: 01 Post
7. MBC/ DCG: 11 Posts
8. MBC/ DCW: 05 Posts
9. MBC/ DC-EX-SM: 01 Post
10. MBC/ DCG_PSTM: 03 Posts
11. MBC/ DCW_PSTM: 01 Post
12. BCG: 14 Posts
13. BCW: 07 Posts
14. BC-EX-SM: 01 Post
15. BCG_PSTM: 04 Posts
16. BCW_PSTM: 01 Post
17.GTG: 16 Posts
18. GTW: 08 Posts
19. GT-EX-SM: 02 Posts
20.GTG_PSTM: 04 Posts
21. GTW_PSTM: 02 Posts
22. SCAG: 01 Post
23. SCAG_PSTM: 01 Post
24. SCAW_PSTM: 02 Posts
25. BCMG: 02 Posts
26. BCMW: 01 Post
27. BCMG-PSTM: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree of B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com of any University or institution recognized by the UGC
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum of 18 years & no maximum limit for SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC, BCM, DW of all Castes, between 18-30 years for Others as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Main Written Examination & Oral Test.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay of Rs. 150/- (Rs. 50/- as Registration Fee, Rs. 100/- as Application Fee) by online through the Bank (State Bank of India/ Indian Bank). Those who have registered in the one time registration system on payment of Rs. 50/- and received the registration ID need not to pay the application fee i.e. Rs. 50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone. No fee for SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars)/ ST/ Differently Abled/ Destitute Widows.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net on or before 08.04.2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions For Online Application :
- Log on through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click on “One Time Registration” & Select the desired post.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply” & Fill all the details carefully.
- Submit the form & take printout of online application for future use.
- Date of Notification : 09.03.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online : 08.04.2016 by 11:59 P.M
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank : 12.04.2016
- Date of Examination Paper-I (Subject of Examination) : 24.07.2016 From 10:00 A.M to 01:00 P.M
- Date of Examination Paper-II (General Studies) : 24.07.2016 From 02:30 P.M to 05:30 P.M