TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) issued recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Foreman & Technical Assistant Posts on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates who fulfil all eligibility criteria can apply Online on or before 03.04.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No of Posts: 08 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. General Foreman: 02 Posts (SC: 01 Post, MBC/ DC (W): 01 Post)
2. Technical Assistant: 06 Posts (GT: 01 Post, BC: 01 Post, GT (PSTM): 01 Post, SC (W): 01 Post, MBC/ DC: 01 Post, BC (PSTM): 01 Post)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or) Automobile Engineering (or) Automobile Technology of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants or A Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or of any recognized institution or Board with adequate experience.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum of 18 years & no maximum limit for SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes, between 18-35 years for Others as on 01.07.2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of applicant’s performance in Written Examination & Oral Test in the form of an interview.
Fee Details: Applicants have to pay of Rs. 100/- in the form of examination fee through Offline/ Online mode. Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs. 50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e. Rs. 50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank. Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs. 50/- of Application Cost.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in on or before 03.04.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Online Applicants should have valid credentialis like mail id, Mobile Number & scanned copies of their photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Go to the “Notifications” & Select the Latest Notification.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply Online” & Fill all the details in the Application Form.
- Check once before Submit the application form.
- Now take printout of online application & keep future use.
- Date of Notification : 04.03.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online : 03.04.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee : 05.04.2016
- Date & Time of Written Exam [Paper - I (Subject)] : 03.07.2016 from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Date & Time of Written Exam [Paper - II (General Studies)] : 03.07.2016 from 02:30 PM to 04:30 PM