Union Public Service Commission issued a recruitment notificaiton for the recruitment of 51 Skipper in CIFNET, Public Health Specialist Grade-III, Specialist Grade-III (Dermatology), Specialist Grade-III (Orthopaedics), Assistant Survey Officer, Training Officer (Fitter), Training Officer (Welder), Training Officer (Instrument Mechanic), Training Officer (Turner), Training Officer (Electrician), Deputy Director (Technical), Lecturer (Chemistry) Posts under various departments. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 14.04.2016 by 23:59hrs. Full vacancy details like age, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 51 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Skipper in Central Institute of Fisheries, Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET): 02 Posts
2. Ministry of Health & Family Welfare: 39 Posts
a. Public Health Specialist Grade-III: 24 Posts
b. Specialist Grade-III (Dermatology): 09 Posts
c. Specialist Grade-III (Orthopaedics): 06 Posts
3. Assistant Survey Officers in Geological Survey of India (Ministry of Mines): 03 Posts
4. Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (Directorate General of Training): 05 Posts
a. Training Officer (Fitter): 01 Post
b. Training Officer (Welder): 01 Post
c. Training Officer (Instrument Mechanic): 01 Post
d. Training Officer (Turner): 01 Post
e. Training Officer (Electrician): 01 Post
5. Deputy Director (Technical) – Ministry of Textiles: 01 Post
6. Lecturer (Chemistry) in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10th Standard with Certificate of Competency as Skipper of Fishing Vessel for Post 1, MBBS Degree, Post Graduation Degree for Post 2a, 2b, 2c, Bachelor of Engineering/ B. Tech Degree in Civil or Mining Engineering for Post 3, Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Technology/ Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Metallurgy/ Fabrication Technology Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/ Industrial Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Machine Tool Technology/ Production Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering for Post 4a, 4b, 4c, 4d, 4e, Degree in Textile Manufacture/ Textile Technology/ Textile Engineering for Post 5,First Class Master’s Degree in appropriate branch for Post 6.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 45 years for Post 1, 40 years for Post 2a, 2b, 2c, 30 years for Post 3, 4a, 4c, 4d, 35 years for 4b, 4e, 53 years for Post 5, 6. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for PH candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should Pay Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by Cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfil all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website “www.upsconline.nic.in” on or before 14.04.2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on online recruitment application (ORA) for various recruitment posts.
- Select the desired post.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Fill all mandatory details of application form.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take print out for future use.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 14.04.2016 by 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application: 15.04.2016 by 23:59 hrs.