UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for conducting Combined Medical Services Exam 2016 for the recruitment of 1009 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts, General Duty Medical Officer Posts on temporary basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 05.03.2016 to 01.04.2016 by 11:59 P.M. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Exam: Combined Medical Services Exam, 2016
Total No. of Posts: 1009 Posts
1. Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways: 600 Posts
2. Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 46 Posts
3. Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 250 Posts
4. General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East, North & South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 97 Posts
5. General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 16 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Age Limit: Candidates must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 01.01.2016 i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1984. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written examination, Interview/ Personality Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 05.03.2016 to 01.04.2016 by 11:59 P.M.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
- Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 05.03.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee using Pay by Cash Mode : 31.03.2016 by 23:59 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online : 01.04.2016 by 11:59 P.M
- Last Date for Payment of Fee using Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking : 01.04.2016 by 23:59 P.M
- Date of Competitive Examination : 12.06.2016
- Date of Declaration of Written Examination Results : September/ October, 2016
Examination Centres : Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Lucknow, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Dehradun, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vishakhapatnam