UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for recruitment of the 104 Economic Officer, Examiner, Manager, Senior Scientific Officer, Specialist, Assistant Director, Deputy Mineral Economist & Other Posts on temporary basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 31.03.2016 by 23:59 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 104 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Economic Officer: 01 Post
2. Examiner: 58 Posts
3. Manager (Mail Motor Service): 08 Posts
4. Senior Scientific Officer Grade- II (Engineering): 04 Posts
5. Senior Scientific Officers Grade- II (Gentex): 01 Post
6. Senior Scientific Officers Grade- II (Military Explosives): 02 Posts
7. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Orthopedics): 14 Posts
8. Specialist Grade-III (Obst. & Gynae): 04 Posts
9. Specialist Grade-III (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation): 02 Posts
10. Assistant Directors (Hindi Typing and Hindi Stenography): 04 Posts
11. Deputy Mineral Economist (Intelligence): 01 Post
12. Assistant Executive Engineers (Electronics): 02 Posts
13. Assistant Director Grade-II (Technical): 01 Post
14. Lecturer in Mathematics: 01 Post
15. Lecturer in English: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics for Post No. 01, Degree in Law for Post No. 02, Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering for Post No. 03, B.E./ B. Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Metallurgical/ Textile Engineering for Post No. 04, 05, B.E./ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Technology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry for Post No. 06, recognized MBBS Degree qualification included in the First Schedule or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) for Post No. 07 & Other qualification details refer the notification.
Age Limit:Candidates age limit should be 30 years for Post No. 01 & 02, 35 years for Post No. 03 to 06, 10, 12, 13 & 15, 40 years for Post No. 07, 08 & 11, 45 years for Post No. 09 and 38 years for Post No. 14. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process:Candidates will be selected on the basis of recruitment test and interview.
Application Fee:Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. Application fee will be exempted to SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply:Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 31.03.2016 by 23:59 hrs & send their print out of online application with self attested copies of relevant certificates to the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on or before 01.04.2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Log on to the website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link “UPSC Online Applications.
- Click on Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Select the appropriate Post and click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill all the mandatory fields and submit the form.
- After submission of ORA, candidates are required to take print out of ORA for future use.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.03.2016 by 23:59 hrs
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 01.04.2016 by 23:59 hrs.