Air India Limited issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 300 Trainee Cabin Crew Posts on a fixed term engagement. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply on the prescribed application format from 29.04.2016 to 23.05.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 300 Posts
Name of the Post: Trainee Cabin Crew
1. Male: 75 (Gen: 59 Posts, SC: 10 Posts, ST: 06 Posts)
2. Female: 225 (Gen: 100 Posts, OBC: 110 Posts, SC: 03 Posts, ST: 12 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 from a recognized university, three years Degree/ Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be preferable.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-27 for General, 18-30 for OBC, 18-32 for SC/ ST years as on 01.04.2016.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT), written test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.1000/- (Non-refundable) Demand Draft in favour of Air India Limited, payable at Delhi.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.airindia.com from 29.04.2016 to 23.05.2016 & attend for test along with originals, two Post Card size full length photographs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying Online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
- Log on to www.airindia.com
- Click on “Careers” & select the desired post.
- Read the instructions carefully & Click on “Click here to Apply Online” .
- Fill the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 29.04.2016.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 23.05.2016.