OBC (Oriental Bank of Commerce) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 117 Specialist Officer Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 29.04.2016 to 13.05.2016. Full vacancy details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No of Posts: 117 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Manager (Risk Management): 10 Posts
2. Manager (IT): 10 Posts
3. Manager (Forex): 05 Posts
4. Manager (Debt/ Equity): 02 Posts
5. Manager (Law): 21 Posts
6. Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant: 30 Posts
7. Manager (Security): 22 Posts
8. Security Officer: 15 Posts
9. Fire Officer: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any stream full time regular course with aggregate 60% marks & Post Graduation full time regular course in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/ MBA in Finance/ Banking/ Risk Management/ PG Diploma in Finance/ Banking/ Risk Management)/ Engineering with aggregate 60% marks for Post 1 Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication for Post 2, Graduation/ Post Graduation preferably with Commerce/ Mathematics/ Economics background for Post 3, 4 with relevant experience. For information refer notification.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum & maximum age is 25-35 years for Post 1, 23-35 years for Post 2 to 7, 21-35 years for Post 8 & 9 as on 01.04.2016. Upper age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & PWD/ EXSM & other candidates is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/ Group Discussion & Personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST & Rs. 500/- for others by on line through Debit Cards(RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.obcindia.co.in from 29.04.2016 to 13.05.2016.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Log on to the website www.obcindia.co.in.
- Click on Recruitment.
- Select the Desired Post & click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 29.04.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online, Fee Payment & editing application details : 13.05.2016
- Last date for printing of Online Application : 28.05.2016