Indian Army issued a recruitment notification for married/ unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army in all Arms/ Services 124th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-123) will Commence in July 2016 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 09.05.2016 at 10:00 hrs to 08.06.2016 at 17:00 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Name of the Course: 124th Technical Graduate Course
Total No. of Posts: 40 Posts
Name of the Disciplines:
1. Civil: 11 Posts
2. Mechanical : 04 Posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 05 Posts
4. Computer Science & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M .Sc (Computer Science): 06 Posts
5. Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 06 Posts
6. Electronics: 02 Posts
7. Metallurgical: 02 Posts
8. Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 02 Posts
9. Micro Electronics & Microwave: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree (B.E/ B.Tech) or appeared in the final year examination of Engineering course.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 20 to 27 years as on 01.01.2017. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 90 and 01 Jan 97, both dates inclusive).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on cutoff % as decided by the HQ of MoD (Army) & Interview, Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible married/ unmarried Male Engineering Graduate candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 09.05.2016 at 10:00 hrs to 08.06.2016 at 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on “Notifications”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully & submit the form.
- After Submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09.05.2016 at 1000 Hrs.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08.06.2016 at 1700 Hrs.