SBI (State Bank of India) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 04.05.2016 to 24.05.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
Total No. of Posts: 2200 Posts (SC: 351 Posts, ST: 231 Posts, OBC: 590 Posts, General: 1028 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 30 years as on 01.04.2016 (i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1986 and not later than 01.04.1995 both days inclusive). Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PWD (OBC) & 10 years for PWD (Gen) candidates and other relaxation details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of online test (Preliminary & Main Examination), Group Discussion & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for General, OBC candidates abnd Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates (Non Refundable) through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com from 04.05.2016 to 24.05.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying to online candidates have valid email & contact no.
- Log onto the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on “Careers ——>”Click Latest Announcement”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
- Get registered & then fill all the details & upload photo, signature and click on Submit button.
- Make payment through online.
- After successful submission of online application, take printout of online application for future use
- Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges : 04.05.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee/ Intimation Charges : 24.05.2016
- Date for Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination : 14.06.2016 onwards
- Date for Online Examination – Preliminary : 02, 03, 09 & 10.07.2016
- Date for Result of Online Exam – Preliminary : 18.07.2016
- Date for Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam : 21.07.2016 onwards
- Date for Conduct of Online Examination – Main : 31.07.2016
- Date for Declaration of Result – Main : 16.08.2016
- Date for Download Call Letter for Interview : 22.08.2016
- Date for Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview : 01.09.2016
- Date for Declaration of Final Result : 30.09.2016
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community Candidates
- Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training : 13.06.2016 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : 20.06.2016 to 25.06.2016