SSC (Staff Selection Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade C (Group B Non-Gazetted) & Stenographer Grade D (Group C Non-Gazetted) Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 07.05.2016 to 03.06.2016 by 05:00 P.M. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade C&D
Name of the Examination: Stenographer (Grade C&D) Examination, 2016
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 – 27 years as on 01.08.2016 (Candidates born not before 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1998). Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD candidates & other relaxation details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, skill test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/ Net banking and any credit and debit cards. Application fee will be exempted to SC, ST, PWD and Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 07.05.2016 to 03.06.2016 by 05:00 P.M.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying candidates should have valid e-mail & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
- Log on through the website www.ssconline.nic.in
- Click on “Examination” & Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
- In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
- After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
- Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
- In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 07.05.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online : 03.06.2016 by 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Offline Challan Generation : 03.06.2016 by 05:00 P.M.
- Date of Stenographer Exam : 31.07.2016