UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 51 Veterinary Officer, Assistant Registrar, Junior Technical Officer, Assistant Anthropologist, Technical Officer & other Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 02.06.2016 by 23:59 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 51 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Veterinary Officer: 01 Post
2. Assistant Registrar of Trade Marks & Geographical Indications: 09 Posts
3. Junior Technical Officer (Sugar Technology): 01 Post
4. Assistant Anthropologist (Physical Anthropology Division): 02 Posts
5. Technical Officer (Forestry): 04 Posts
6. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pediatrics): 23 Posts
7. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pediatric-Surgery): 07 Posts
8. Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry): 01 Post
9. Deputy Director Medical: 02 Posts
10. Chief Mineral Economist: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Veterinary Science or Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or Degree in Science (Veterinary) as listed in the First or Second Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 for Post No. 01, Degree in Law for Post No. 02, Associate-ship in Sugar Technology awarded by National Sugar Institute, Kanpur or Post Graduation Diploma in Sugar Technology for Post No. 03, Master’s Degree in Anthropology for Post No. 04 from a recognised University & other qualification details refer the notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should ne 38 years for Post No. 01, 40 years for Post No. 02, 06, 07 & 09, 35 years for Post No. 03, 30 years for Post No. 04, 05 & 08 and 50 years for Post No. 10. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in recruitment test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. Application fee will be exempted to SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 02.06.2016 by 23:59 hrs & send print out of online application wit h relevant documents and fee to the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on or before 03.06.2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Log on to the website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link “UPSC Online Recruitment
- Click on Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Select the appropriate Post and click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill all the mandatory fields and click on ‘Submit button.
- After submission of ORA, candidates are required to take print out of ORA for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02.06.2016 by 23:59 hrs
- Last Date for Receipt of Print out of Online Application: 03.06.2016 by 23:59 hrs.