Indian Navy issued a recruitment notification for Unmarried Male Indian Citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan Sailors (AA) – 141 Batch vacancies. Eligible candidates who can apply Online on or before 19.6.2016 & send hard copy of application on or before 27.06.2016 & for remote areas on or before 04.07.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Posts: Sailors (AA) – 141 Batch
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer science.
Age Limit: Candidates age should have been born between 01.02.1997 to 31.01.2000 (Both dates inclusive).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on or before 19.6.2016 & Send hard copy of application on along with Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 marksheet, domicile certificate, NCC Certificate (if held) & one self addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope should be superscribed as “Online AA Application-141 batch & 10+2 percentage …” reach to concerned address as given n the notification on or before 27.06.2016 & for remote areas on or before 04.07.2016
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Online Applicants should log on to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Go to “Career@Navy” & Click on “Apply Online Sailor Entry”
- Read the Notification & Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill the all fields in the application form then Submit OK.
- Take printout of online application & kept for future use.
- Last date for registration of online application: 19.06.2016.
- Last Date of receipt of Application: 27.06.2016.
- Last Date of receipt of Application for remote areas: 04.07.2016.