SBI (State Bank of India) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer Posts on contract basis. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 02.06.2016 to 14.06.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 19 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Business Analyst: 01 Post
2. Customer Service Analyst: 01 Post
3. Sr. Manager (Marketing): 01 Post
4. Relationship Manager (Marketing): 02 Posts
5. Assistant Relationship Manager (Marketing): 02 Posts
6. Sr Manager (Servicing): 01 Post
7. Manager (Servicing): 02 Posts
8. Project Manager: 02 Posts
9. Digital System Architect: 02 Posts
10. System/Business Analyst: 02 Posts
11. Analyst (Analytics): 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics for Post 1, 2, 9, B.E./ B.Tech., MBA (Marketing) or equivalent for Posts 3 to 8, MBA in System/ Finance/ Operations or equivalent for Post 10, Degree in Statistics for Post 11.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 40 years for Post 1, 2, 9, 10, 35 years for Post 3, 11, 32 years for Post 4, 30 years for Post 5, 6, 7, 42 years for Post 8 as on 01.06.2016.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com from 02.06.2016 to 14.06.2016 & send filled online application along with enclosures to SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre Mumbai on or before 20.06.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying to online candidates have valid email & contact no.
- Log onto the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on “Careers ——>”Click Latest Announcement”.
- Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
- Get registered & then fill all the details & upload photo, signature and click on Submit button.
- Make payment through online.
- After successful submission of online application, take printout of online application for future use.
- Start Date to Apply Online : 02.06.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee : 14.06.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of the Print Out of Online Applications : 20.06.2016