UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 257 Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officers in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour & Employment. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website of the commission on or before 23.06.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification etc. are given below.
Name of the Post : Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officers
Total No. of Posts : 257 Posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject.
Age Limit : Candidates age should not be more than 30 years.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Pen & Paper based Recruitment Test & Interview.
Scheme of the Recruitment Test :
- The test will be of two hours duration and the medium of the test will be both Hindi and English
- The test will be an objective type with multiple choices of answers.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- There will be penalty for wrong answer. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question
Syllabus of the Recruitment Test :
- The syllabus of the Test will broadly comprise the following topics :-
- General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from the official website of the commission on or before 23.06.2016 till 23.59 hrs.
Important Dates :
- Closing date for submission of online recruitment application : 23.06.2016
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application form : 24.06.2016