MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 244 Rural Horticulture Extension Officer (Group II Sub Cader I) Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 27.07.2016 to 26.08.2016. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Rural Horticulture Extension Officer (Group II Sub Cader I)
Total No. of Posts: 244 Posts (UR: 144 Posts, SC: 01 Post, ST: 44 Posts, OBC: 55 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Agriculture/ Agriculture Engineering/ Horticulture.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 40 years. Relaxation of age will be as per Rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- for general and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates of MP State with postal Charges 70/- through online by using Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in from 27.07.2016 to 26.08.2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature.
- Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in
- Click on Professional Examination Board & Select the desired post
- Click on Apply & Read all instructions
- Fill all the details & submit the form
- Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
- Last Date to Apply Online : 26.08.2016
- Date of Exam : 01.10.2016