DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant & Maintainer Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 15.10.2016 by 23:59 hrs. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 3428 Posts
Name of the Post:
A. Executive: 44 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/ Electrical: 14 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/ S&T: 07 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/ Civil: 05 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/ Operations: 05 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/ HR: 03 Posts
- Asstt. Technical Manager/ Finance: 10 Posts
B. Non Executive: 3384
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO): 662 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 1100 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical: 48 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics: 81 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical: 10 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Civil: 66 Posts
- Account Assistant: 24 Posts
- Maintainer: 1393 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 28 years (i.e. born not earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1998) as on 01-07-2016. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates & Other relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E./ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil) and GATE qualification for Post No. A (01 to 03), B.E./ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Mechanical) or MBA in in Marketing/ International Business Operations/ Logistics for Post No. A (04), MBA or equivalent in HR for Post No. A (05), CA/ ICWA for Post No. A (06), Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) or BSC (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) for Post No. B (01) with 60% marks from a recognised University/ Institute & Other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of medical examination, group discussion/ psycho test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) for UR and OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- (for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates by bank challan should be deposted with a unique Bank Reference Number in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC’s Copy) downloaded from DMRC website.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.delhimetrorail.com from 16.09.2016 at 10:00 hrs to 15.10.2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Candidates log on the website www.delhimetrorail.com
- Click on Careers & Select the desired post
- Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions
- Fill all the details & submit the form
- Now take a print out of online application for future use
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 16.09.2016 at 10:00 hrs
- Starting Date to Payment of Fee : 17.09.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online : 15.10.2016 by 23:59 hrs.
- Last Date to Payment of Fee : 18.10.2016
- Last Date for Bank Challan will be generated upto, through DMRC Website : 15.10.2016 by 23:59 hrs.