Naval Dockyard Mumbai issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 315 Apprenticeship Trainee Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply on the prescribed application format on or before 14.10.2016. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification and how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Apprenticeship Trainee
Total No of Posts: 315 Posts
I. One Year Training Posts:
1. Mechanist: 15 Posts
2. Instrument Mechanist: 10 Posts
3. Fitter: 40 Posts
4. Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 10 Posts
5. Refrigerator & Air Conditioning Mechanic: 10 Posts
6. Electroplator: 10 Posts
7. Welder (Gas & Elec): 15 Posts
8. Painter (General): 10 Posts
9. Mason (BC): 15 Posts
10. Tailor: 15 Posts
11. Pattern Maker: 10 Posts
II. Two Years Training Posts:
1. Mechanic (Diesel) 25 Posts
2. Foundry Man: 05 Posts
3. Mechanic Radio & Radar (Aircraft) 15 Posts
4. Power Electrician: 15 Posts
5. Shipwright Steel: 15 Posts
6. Plumber: 20 Posts
7. Pipes Fitter: 15 Posts
8. Rigger (Heavy Industries): 10 Posts
9. Sheet Metal Worker: 10 Posts
10. Crane Operator (Overhead SI): 10 Posts
11. Shipwright Wood: 15 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matric/ Std X with minimum of 50% marks & ITI Examination in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% of marks.
Age Limit: Candidates should born between 01.04.1996 to 31.03.2003. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ ST candidates as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/ medical/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can send their applications on the prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates as mentioned in the notification with passport size photographs (05 copies), PAN and Aadhar card by ordinary post only to PO Box No.10035 GPO, Mumbai-400001 on or before 14.10.2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 14.10.2016
- Date of Written Test: Last Week of Dec 2016
- Venue: Mumbai.