SSC (Staff Selection Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 4669 Constables (Executive) Posts for Male and Female in Delhi Police – 2016. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 10.09.2016 to 10.10.2016 by 05:00 PM. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post : Constables (Executive) – Male and Female in Delhi Police – 2016
Total No. of Posts: 4669 Posts
- Constables (Executive) Male: 3115 Posts (UR: 1557 Posts, OBC: 847 Posts, SC: 473, Posts, ST: 238 Posts)
- Constables (Executive) Female: 1554 Posts (UR: 815 Posts, OBC: 443 Posts, SC: 250 Posts, ST: 46 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board/ University.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 21 years for Constable (Exe) Male and 18 – 25 years for Constable (Exe) Female as on 01.07.2016. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates & other relaxation details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT), Computer Based Written Examination, Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Police Verification.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through online by using SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Credit and Debit Cards. Application fee will be exempted to SC, ST, Ex Serviceman and Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 10.09.2016 to 10.10.2016 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
- Log on through the website www.ssconline.nic
- Select the desired post & Click on Apply
- Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
- In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
- After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
- Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
- In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 10.09.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online : 10.10.2016 by 05:00 p.m.
- Last Date for Offline Challan Generation : 10.10.2016 by 05:00 p.m.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee : 13.10.2016
- Date of Computer Based Written Exam : 04.03.2017