UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 66 Prosecutor, Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II, Foreman, Assistant Legislative Counsel, Assistant Professor in Methodology & Medical Officer Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 29.09.2016 by 23:59 Hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Total No of Posts: 66 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Prosecutor: 04 Posts
2. Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Aeronautical): 02 Posts
3. Foreman: 14 Posts (Chemical: 02 Posts, Electrical: 02 Posts, Mechanical: 08 Posts, Metallurgy: 02 Posts)
4. Assistant Legislative Counsel: 09 Posts(Assamese: 01 Post, Gujarati: 01 Post, Konkani: 01 Post, Malayalam: 01 Post, Manipuri: 01 Post, Nepali: 01 Post, Oriya: 01 Post, Santhali: 01 Post, Tamil: 01 Post
5. Assistant Professor in Methodology: 05 Posts (English: 02 Posts, Mathematics: 02 Posts, Social Science: 01 Post
6. Medical Officer: 32 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline plus Bachelors Degree in Law for Post 1, Degree in Aeronautical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical Engineering for post 2, 3, Masters Degree in Law (LLM) for Post 4, Master Degree in English/ Mathematics/ History/ Economics/ Geography/ Political Science with 50% marks for Post 5, recognized Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule of Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 for Post 6, with relevant experience.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 30 years for Post 1, 3, 35 years for Post 2, 5-i, ii, 6, 40 years for Post 4-i to iv & vi to viii, 5-iii, 45 years for Post 4-v & 43 years for Post 4-ix . Age relaxation up to 05 years for SC/S T candidates, 03 years for OBC & other candidates is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Recruitment test (RT) followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash/ by using net banking facility of the SBI/ by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 29.09.2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Select the Desired post & Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Now upload soft copies of educational qualification & experience documents in Document Upload Module.
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Last Date for Online Application : 29.09.2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
- Last for Printing of Online Application: 30.09.2016 by 23:59 Hrs.