UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 66 Assistant Professors, Assistant Directors, Legal Officer, Specialists Grade III & other Posts in various disciplines. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 13.10.2016 up to 23.59 hrs. Full vacancy details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 66 Posts (Advt. No. 17/ 2016)
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Directors (Banking): 04 Posts
- Assistant Directors (Corporate Law): 04 Posts
- Assistant Directors (Forensic Audit): 02 Posts
- Legal Officers (Grade-I): 02 Posts
- Eight Specialists Grade III (Anaesthesia): 08 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Bio-Chemistry): 09 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Orthopaedics): 08 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Physiology): 11 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Surgery): 12 Posts
- Deputy Registrar General (Map): 01 Post
- Assistant Legislative Counsel: 03 Posts
- Superintendent (Legal): 01 Post
- Editor (Bharatiya Rail): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial Analyst or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters of Business Economics or Master’s in Commerce for S.No-1, Degree in any discipline and Bachelor’s Degree in Law for S.No-2 & for other refer notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 30 years for S.No-1 to 3,12 & 50 years for S.No-4,10,13 & 40 years for S.No-5 to 9,11 as on the closing date for receipt of applications. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC & for other refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview or Recruitment Test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 25/- in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 13.10.2016 by 23.59 hrs & take a print out of online application on or before 14.10.2016 by 23.59 hrs.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Before applying online candidates have to scan photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the link “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS”.
- If you are already registered.
- Select the appropriate Post and click on “Apply Now”.
- Else click on New Registration and get registered and the login.
- Enter Registration Id, Password & Confirm Random Image, Click on Submit button.
- Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
- Make payment as mentioned in application fee and enter payment details.
- Click on Submit button.
- After submission of Online Application & take a print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
- Last Date for Online Application: 13.10.2016 by 23.59 hrs.
- Last Date to take printout of Application: 14.10.2016 by 23.59 hrs.