UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) Lucknow issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 921 Lab Technician Posts. Eligible candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online from 15.09.2016 to 01.10.2016. Full vacancy details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Name of the Post: Lab Technician
Total No. of Posts: 921 Posts (UR: 477 Posts, SC: 205 Posts, ST: 14 Posts, OBC: 225 Posts)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate and DMLT
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 40 years as on 01.07.2016.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 185/- for General/ OBC candidates, Rs. 95/- for SC/ ST and Rs. 25/- for PWD candidates through online by using Debit card/ Credit card/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsssc.gov.in from 15.09.2016 to 01.10.2016.
Instructions for Online Application :
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
- Click on “Notifications/ Advertisements”.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply” beside the “Combined Assistant Accountant/ Auditor Competitive Examination”
- Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form.
- An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration : 15.09.2016
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee : 17.09.2016
- Last Date for Online Registration : 01.10.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee : 03.10.2016
- Last Date to Apply Online : 05.10.2016